Sunday, October 19, 2008



Dearest Erika, That is really neat. What a special experience. My life has been very...well we'll say interesting lately. As you probably know, nikole, kate and Courtney came up to visit. It was really great to spend time with some of the people I love most in the world. Also, it was really difficult because I got the distinct impression that this would be the last time we and my heart has been hurting ever since they left. Also, Robyn has really been struggling. I love her more than anyone, but she has really bad depression and it hurts to watch her struggle to accept her life. Sorry I don't have anything great to write, I wish that I was great and exciting and had interesting, important things to report on. But, sometimes life is difficult and sometimes you feel like it's crumbling around you. I feel kind of like for everything i love I have to pay a price, and that's a difficult thing to realize. I love you sis. I'm proud of you for being political-like ( ;) ) and figuring things out. I'll have to tell you what I think when I'm less depressed. How's school going? How are boys? Roommates? Sure love you, and I miss you like crazy.

No comments: