Thursday, January 08, 2009



Ok Jessika...
Its been a while. Did you like the treats I sent you? Honestly I had no idea that BYU bookstore even had a valentine mix. Apparently they do and the clerk was way excited about it. So I'm taking a lot of journalism classes, and because of that I've become a huge fan of the NY Times. Did you know that the most educated people read the newspaper every day? Its true, Pres. Hinkley did. Ashley told me that everthing in the news is depressing and she hates knowing anything about what's going on in our world. I beg to differ. I found these pictures on the front page of the NY Times. Does this look depressing to you? No, it's hillarious. "The green man" is on Broadway! Anyway Apple is making old itunes songs 69 cents and newer songs $1.20. Take that for what it's worth. I read that too. Did you know that an old woman got stuck in her heater vent, upside down for THREE days! Crazy, she's still alive, I saw the vent, that would be horrible. I'm worried about financing for the New York internship, so pray really hard for me. Guess what my new calling is....sunday school teacher...ahhh.
loves
;)

No comments: