Sunday, February 01, 2009

of course I know who she is! Even though I write letters like I am, I'm not from 1770:). Glad you liked the letter... It's real sealing wax...limited edition so you're pretty special. I also love the new york times. Read the print copy every day. My favorite part, though it's not too classy, are the ads from places like currier and ives, gucci, saks fifth avenue, bergdof goodman and all those great places. I like to think of myself in a pencil skirt with a $200 dollar pair of black high heels, a professional haircut, glasses with smart black plastic frames, a steaming cup of starbucks caramel apple spice in one hand and that morning's paper (NY Times of course) in the other briskly walking to the office in the morning. I'll be an editor or writer you know. That is what that paper makes me feel like.
You're so great eri, a regular inspiration. I really want you to come up for my birthday. It would mean the word to me, please oh please oh please? Mommy daddy, mommy daddy and all that crap. Please come!
Also, did you watch obama's innauguration speech? THere was a way funny part. He said...we are a nation of Christians, muslems, hindu and budists...then he paused awkwardly and said...and nonbelievers. It was so funny and random, hope you saw it, because it was possibly his first foux pau in office. Well love ya sis, maybe see ya soon.
love,
Jeka

No comments: